Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vacuum Parts for Sanitaire S639A

If you'd like to see ALL the parts we carry for the Sanitiare S639A, Click Here.

Sanitaire is a trusted name in the commercial vacuum cleaner industry. As a little girl my mom worked for Central Vacuum Stores and in the early 70's I can remember being in the store when she sold Sanitaires to commercial customers. Throughout the years, I would notice them everywhere we'd go. I've traveled quite a bit and I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen a Sanitaire vacuum cleaner being used by hotel staff.  They've been around for years and their replacement parts are so reasonable, making it cost effective to fix it up and keep it running. Are you shopping for replacement parts for your Sanitaire S639A?  If so, you've found the right place. We wanted to make it easy to find the Sanitaire parts you need and so we created our Sanitaire parts finder where you can click on the model number of your Sanitaire and be taken to a page where you can see and purchase the parts you need.  If you'd like to see the parts we carry for the Sanitiare S639A Click Here. If you'd like to see the list of Sanitaire model numbers, Click Here. We hope you find what you need for your Sanitaire S639A. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-221-8227.

No comments: